Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sunny day

 This morning, after our walk, I ironed all my aprons I made and tagged them for display. I also tagged all the cute handmade wool ornaments and they look so cute in a box ready to go. I made one more just because I thought I have to have a cross as an ornament for hanging in someone's home.

I really enjoyed doing all this hand stitching, and these ornaments were really fun to make. 
Later today, after a trip to the market, I think I will have to get some Christmas decorations and start putting them up. I also need to go get my Christmas tree. Lots to do but so much joy doing it all, because it's almost Christmas!
Lately, I have been sewing aprons. I really am fond of wearing aprons, especially when I am cooking or washing dishes. I like doing things the old fashioned way, like washing dishes by hand. Call me silly, but it's just something that reminds me of my mother and grandmother, the simple way of living, and I like that simple way of life. 

(waiting to be ironed)


Here is my Pup. When I'm sitting outside on my park bench, he is always there with me, such a great companion! Keep looking up to the sky. KS

1 comment:

  1. Such creative looking ornaments and aprons, and such a cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete