Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sewing

Not too early to start on some Christmas time sewing. The feeling of Christmas is in the air and I love Christmas time, and decorating. In my collection of scraps, I have some wool so I decided to make some ornaments just to hang around the house. I have also been working on finishing up some dresses that I plan to take over to a cute consignment shop. 
Sewing is so much fun for me, it's so creative. Thinking of a project, gathering up supplies and putting it all together. It's a fantastic feeling to see the finished project and even if it is not what others think as good, well it's good for me. It just starts by finding that idea of what you want it to look like and then starting it. I find many ideas in magazines, internet, and vintage books. Creating is so relaxing for the mind, it somehow takes away all the fuss of daily life stresses, and just makes things feel better again. So if you have an idea, go start it. You can do it! 
Keep looking up to the sky. KS

No comments:

Post a Comment