Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veterans Day

 Thank You to all the veterans for their service and to all the current soldiers here and overseas.

I'm busy creating things around here. I love to use up little pieces of fabric just like my mom and grandmother did long ago. Here is a project of mine that I started a few months ago. It is my own idea and creation and I think this would make a wonderful Christmas present for someone. It will be going over to the cute consignment store along with my dresses. I only have one, so the next one will be going into my etsy store, if I can get to it. I have other things already started that I need to finish up. It's best to keep any ideas written in a notebook so that you won't forget them for later. So let me introduce you to Miss Nelly Tales. Her name has a special meaning to me. It's a mixture of me and my mom, and childhood of course.
Ok, so here she is, TaDa!




She even has her own patchwork bag to be carried in, and to have as her own quilt when she is ready for a nap.
I enjoyed making this little mouse doll. She is just cute as pie and fun to look at. 
I think I will make another one of these, because Miss Nelli Tales, is going on a trip. Will wait to see where Miss Nelli Tales  is planning to go next. Until next time, keep looking up. KS

1 comment: