Friday, November 15, 2013

Quilting day

Hello everyone. It is a perfect day to do some sewing. I've gotten started on making this small quilt, it's more of a crib size quilt, and it's the nautical theme because I really like this theme. I am using fabric from Birch, called " set sail". I decided to combine it with other pieces that I already had with the same theme. here is a sneek peak of what it looks like so far.


I think it could be used for a boy or girl. Its just so cute with the whales and boats. 

 Along with sewing today, I think I will prepare a nice dinner later, take some time to go outside, breathe some fresh air, and get a bit of Vit D from our lovely sunshine and dream about more projects, they just keep coming!!  
Happy sewing everyone! KS











No comments:

Post a Comment