Friday, October 4, 2013

Projects in the making

 I have been busy trying to get items ready for my yard sale this week. I feel good letting things go, especially things I find that I don't really need. I hope it will be a very successful sale. Its this Saturday, Wish me luck!
As for projects, this week I just about finished the Wendy Darling dress. Just have to get a thinner ribbon for it. I used a blanket binding for this picture, it works if you cannot find the satin ribbon.
I really like making unique pillow cases and I just sold one, and I got an order for another one which really made me happy. It's an original design by me, something I like doing. It's fun to create colorful pictures on them, and then to embroider them. Well, hope you all have a fun weekend and happy sewing. God Bless, KS

cute fish swimming with their mermaid friend

No comments:

Post a Comment