Friday, October 18, 2013

A fun time was had by all

Hi. Back from our walk, it's such a beautiful cool morning today. My lab did not get his walk in yesterday so today he was more than ready to get out and meet his friends. Yesterday was also a great day because I, and my beautiful daughter, and two friends went to the Pacific International Quilt show in Santa Clara. It was so much fun! and exciting to see my friends have such a good time. It was their first time there, and boy did they have fun. We walked and walked, so, so, much to see! You have many vendors of course, but the quilts were divine, and you always ask yourself "How did they do that?". They were just amazing. I especially enjoyed looking at the quilts from different countries.  I was able to get just what I needed and came home with some treasures and a fun time was had by all.
Here are pics of some of my favorites.





Here is my patchwork embroidery pillow case and how it looks now. It's a work in progress.



Hope you all have a wonderful day. Thank you to our Savior Christ Jesus for all the blessings He so graciously gives to us.
Happy Sewing! KS 

No comments:

Post a Comment