Saturday, October 5, 2013

It was a success!

Hello. Back from the yard sale, it was a beautiful day, sunny and cool, then it got a bit warmer in the afternoon. I feel good about it, I sold a lot and donated a lot of things to our local thrift store. I enjoyed talking to people, and helping them find what they were looking for, I especially liked helping the kind seniors who stopped by today. Here are some pics from my adventure of my yard sale.




My friend was kind enough to allow me to have the yard sale at her house, and I found this beautiful creature walking around near, so I scooped him up and put him back on the bushes. He posed for me.
Since I did not get to work on any projects today I thought I would show you the quilt I recently finished and have for sale on my Etsy shop.


The colors in this quilt really make me happy. The light pinks and greens are some of my favorites. Have a great rest of the day, happy trails. KS

2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog, Kimiki! And this quilt is amazing; so cheerful and beautiful! Happy handmade and happy sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I appreciate it. Have a great day!

      Delete