Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sew, Sweet, Sew...

Hi. I have been busy around here, I sent off the Wendy Darling dress to the little person who is going to be wearing it soon, and just finished another little size 1 dress. I like lace so I thought I would add it to the bottom of the dress, it makes the dress look very cute and sweet. Because I love embroidery, I added some to the bodice. What do you think? It will be going into my etsy shop soon.

Now, I want to show you some pictures of my drawing and some fabric I plan to use in my unique pillow case that I designed. My first one sold and now I have a request for a second one. It is a fun project because it is a good way to use some scraps of fabric and I get to embroider my own design.


I hope to get started on this project and get it finished very soon so that I can show you how I made it. Meantime I will carry on. I thank my Lord and Savior Christ Jesus for all the blessings and provisions this day. I especially am grateful for the blessing of creativity. Keep looking up, KS

No comments:

Post a Comment