Sunday, September 29, 2013

Working on projects

Hi. We are winding down now on this beautiful Sunday evening. After attending church this morning, I came home and started some sewing. I got started on a dress for a young lady who is going to dress up as Wendy from the Peter Pan story. It's a simple dress with some ribbon so it should not be too complicated to make.
I also have plans to make some dresses for a consignment store nearby. I've been meaning to start on those but you know how it is, things come up. I will have to get started and give myself some time each day in order to accomplish my goal of having these dresses all done. Thank goodness Dancing with the Stars is on only  Mondays now. Well, got to go get some sewing done before this Sunday evening is over. I thank my beautiful Savior Christ Jesus for all the blessings. KS


Photo from fanpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment