Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tea towel

Good day to all. Its a nice cool day and we have already done our walk and back home again. My sweet dog (black lab) did great, he loves walking, can't wait to get out the door. He's good about waiting for me and that makes me smile because he is a good companion to walk with. I'll have some new pics of him soon. I am a fan of linens, don't know why but I love linens. I guess it is the colors, textures, designs on them.   I like to embroider them and applique them, and I enjoy creating projects that I design myself so here is one of my tea towels I just finished. I was thinking of a kite flying in the air when I designed this one. 



The pretty pink cup was found at a thrift store on one of my treasure hunting days. I love the pink, gold, and flowers on it. I just had to bring it home. I am very thankful to our Lord Christ Jesus for the many blessings. 
Off I go to start another project. Happy sewing! KS 

1 comment: