Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm someone who enjoys spending time with my family and friends. I was so happy to have a nice lunch today with my friend and my sweet daughter and my beautiful son in law. I'm so Blessed!!
It was fun to catch up and see pictures of my friend's new place she plans to live in. We wish her the very best in her new adventure.  Yesterday I got to drive over to the beach and had a chance to just breathe the fresh air we have around here. It was just so wonderful, with the cool breeze, and sunny skies. Something to be so thankful for and I am. I am so grateful to our Lord for his many blessings. While enjoying the fresh air, I also popped in to the cutest quilt shop (of course, I cannot resist!) and bought a few little pieces of the cutest fabric. I may make another cute quilt with these fabric pieces. I just finished a quilt, take a look. I would love some feedback. You can see it at my etsy shop. Happy trails. KS



No comments:

Post a Comment