Saturday, September 20, 2014

Joyful sounds!

Joyful sounds of my big wind chime outside my house is so lovely.  My favorite place to sit is on my park bench after a long walk back home when the two of us can hardly wait to get there after we walk up to 2.5 miles. Something about wind chimes like this makes me happy :).

 It is starting to remind me of the pretty times of fall. Already I see pumpkins coming in at our local Trader Joe's store. It's wonderful and I'm thinking pumpkin bread, hmm, so good! Our weather this week is great, sunny and a slight wind. The cool breeze is very welcomed, such a blessing!

As for my sewing, I started on a new quilt, and can hardly wait to finish it. I have another one that needs quilting, very soon I hope. It seems that I have little projects always going around here, its either hand sewing, embroidering, or sewing hexagons . I also just finished and sold a very cute skirt to a lovely lady. Sorry but I completely forgot to take a pic of it. Oh well.

I'm looking forward to attending the Pacific International Quilt show this year, it's held in October and in the city of Santa Clara, the place where you find "Great America" the amusement park. A fun place to go if you haven't gone yet. Can hardly wait for the quilt show!! All the vendors, quilts and people to see, it's amazing!

Here is a pic of my doggy, he got a new toy yesterday.


"Love it mom"




Time to go do some sewing, Adieu! KS


No comments:

Post a Comment