Sunday, September 28, 2014

Glorious Day

Hi. It is a glorious day of the Lord! Wow, I just got back home from church. It was a great message and wonderful songs to our Lord Jesus. I so much enjoy seeing my friends, and my family members there all together. We have such a great place to worship our God.
We are in Revelation, and it is great to hear the news of our Lord Jesus Christ who is coming for his people.

I love Autumn time, and we are in it now. Beautiful trees changing color, and the coziness of putting on a warm sweater in the morning, especially a Sunday morning. I hope it is cozy and beautiful where you may be too. As for my sewing projects, here is where I am with my new quilt I'm working on.


 They are a bunch of 6 inch squares that came together to make this twin size quilt. As you will notice, I still do the pinning with safety pins, haven't started using the new adhesive sprays on the market, but maybe I will try it out sometime. Any helpful hints are welcome.
I tried to stay in the pinks, mauve, color palate but threw in some yellow and light blue. I'm thinking of putting some yellow for the binding. We will see how it turns out.
Since I haven't put anything new into my store for some time, this one will be going for sale on my
Etsy shop.
"Hi everyone, Mom has her camera again."
Here is my sweet lab, he loves my attention.  Always wants to play with me, Who could resist this face?
Well, hope you all have a glorious Sunday. It's off to the kitchen to prepare some brunch for me.
Hopefully I will get a chance to work on my quilt today.
Keep looking up to the sky! KS 

No comments:

Post a Comment