Friday, December 13, 2013

Greetings!

How I enjoy Christmas time of the year, the decorating and the joyfulness in the air.
Here is one of my handmade horse ornaments and my nativity, still so pretty to look at.


Today is a great day for shopping, can't wait to get out there and enjoy the business of the season and find some pretty treasures. Checking out my favorite thrift stores is always a fun thing to do. Just imagine the creativity!

Imagine what you can do with some of those sweaters, wool, doilies, or whatever you find that can be transformed into something pretty. So what are you doing today? I would love to hear about your ideas.

Lately I have been inspired by this lovely lady, Tasha Tudor. She was always wearing an apron, and she lived a pretty simple life. Something to strive for.
Have a wonderful day. Happy Sewing! KS




No comments:

Post a Comment