Friday, December 20, 2013

Busy Sewing

Hi fellow sewers, hope you are all enjoying this time in December. I'm done with my Christmas shopping so now I can just enjoy spending time with my fabric stash and coming up with new projects.
Lately I have been busy finishing up two little dolls I made for Boyd's & Bradley Art Studio. The dolls will be for sale at their shop starting today. I love making dolls! I have always been interested in creating dolls, and making little dresses. Dolls really help ones creativity come shining through and for me I am happy when I get to use up as many little notions and things that I have collected in my sewing room.




 We have Sally in the pink dress, cape, and bright blue eyes and her best friend Emma in a blue floral dress with her blue cape. They are so cute and just waiting for someone to hug them and a new home of their own.

Well, off I go to my sewing room, I want to work on a quilt I have started. More to come. Have a great day and happy sewing! KS

No comments:

Post a Comment