Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's Christmas time!

Hi, I have been soooo busy, you know how it goes during this season. I love, love Christmas time!! and I love the busy times of seeing relatives, mailing Christmas cards, cooking, decorating for Christmas, baking cinnamon rolls, (everyone's favorite), picking out a gift for a loved one, and looking at the beautiful colors of Christmas, and a side from all this fun, the most important thing I remember is the reason for the season of our Lord and Savior's birth. Jesus Christ. He lives!

These are some pictures of my little decorations I have up, they are so cute and my home feels extra cozy during Christmas time.

Celebrate the birth of Christ.

A dream home.

Little mom and baby deer, so cute!

This cute advent calender that I like to fill with little Christmas chocolates, all hand made by me!

Antique Christmas ornaments.

My favorite little church, perfect center piece.
Well there you see, I love Christmas!
I am working on some sewing, yes really I am, on my friends quilt that I hope I can complete soon. It is queen size quilt so it takes time. 

I wish you all a Happy December, keep looking up. Merry Christmas!!! KS

No comments:

Post a Comment