Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sew happy, I'm sewing!

Hello,

Well, have you been staying creative and busy? I have. Here are my latest sewing adventures.
foxes on cover of  clutch wallet, so cute!

One of a kind!!

So unique!
So here are a few things that I just finished. I really enjoy making these little girl dresses, they are simple and I can make them so different than what you see in stores. For sale in my ETSY shop. 

Sewing these small pieces of clothing are a great way for me to use up some fabric, to sharpen my sewing skills, and to make something unique for someone to wear. 

I also enjoy making myself clothing. I made myself some skirts, and a vintage top recently. My next item I would like to make is a western blouse, maybe soon I will have it made. We will see...

Well, where ever you may be, if you read this post, please drop me a comment or two. I would love to hear about sewing tips, or recipes, or how your neck of the world is. So hoping to hear from you.
For now, I wish you all happy November, and blessings. 

A great song I love is "Wonderful Merciful Savior", by Selah. 



Do take care, keep looking up to the sky! 
KS



No comments:

Post a Comment