Saturday, May 24, 2014

Fun weekend

It's a weekend full of so many activities, one of my favorite times of the year and so much good food to eat!
Lately, I crave some ice cream, a perfect time for a scoop of chocolate rocky road, my favorite.
I had a lovely time with family yesterday, seeing all the graduates graduate from college and seeing their joyous faces of finally finishing this part of their education and getting out of school.
Such an accomplishment for them. I wish them all success as they go out to the work force or to further their education.
I'm especially proud of my beautiful daughter and wonderful son in law for graduating!

Well, let me tell you what's new in my sewing room. I spent this last weekend making a cover for my Ipad. So many scraps, that I just had to make something with them again, and this cover came out so cute. It can also carry all the wires and things that come with it. What do you think?






This memorial day, lets remember those who have fallen, and those still serving. Thank you for your service to our country.
Hope you all have a fun filled weekend with family and friends. Keep looking up at the sky. KS



No comments:

Post a Comment